Girls on Film is the latest Fast 40 to arrive into the fleet. Time was of the essence on this project – with all hands on deck to complete the project before the IRC Nationals at the end of June.
The Diverse Team completed a Full Electric, Electronic & Winch Installation which included…………
- A custom Lewmar Winch System, using Lewmar’s latest oil filled gear boxes.
- Diverse customised winch system includes our 2-grip surface on the Winch Drums and speed gearing in the Pedestal.
- The Diverse Team were very involved with the winch install to make the system to work to it best potential.
- Diverse worked closely with Nick Butt the project manager and Boat Captain to come up with up the optimised light weight install, such as our Lithium Batteries solution.
- Custom Forestay and Bobstay Load Pins, with our brand new miniature CAN amplifiers.
- The Diverse Yachts policy has always been to try to use the best solutions that are available on market, for Girls on Film we used the latest B&G H5000 system incorporating Garmin GNX Mast Displays
The electronics install features our brand new miniature CAN Amps fitted to Girls on Film – Less than 1/4 weight of our previous model!
New Lewmar Winch System and Dropline System.