IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE EU
(INCLUDING CHANNEL ISLANDS AND GIBRALTAR):
- Please DO NOT declare new replacement values for customs purposes for repairs.
- We recommend using our commercial invoice, please download here, fill in all grey areas and hand to courier or attach to outside of box in clear document wallet.
- Please do not hide invoice inside box!
- If you wish to use a different invoice, then please use Harmonised Commodity Code ‘85177090 00 – “Electrical parts for use in a wired or wireless network”
- Since the declared value for customs is subjective on faulty second hand equipment, please enter a value of £15 GBP or less and mark as RETURNING FOR REPAIR – NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
- Please add zero value for freight costs and insurance, since you are paying these and not charging them to us.
- Please tick ‘sender pays all taxes and duties’ on waybill.
- Please note that unfortunately we may charge duty and administration charges if these instructions are not adhered to. Do however declare the replacement value as the insured value.
- We suggest using an insured courier such as DHL or FedEx
Back to Support